Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Have A Mistress




Before anything appears on the internet or other public forum I feel the need to confess that I have a mistress. My lovely wife Shelley is standing by holding my hand and lending her support in this time revelation. For several decades I have been unable to resist the mystical pull of an intoxicatingly beautiful, totally seductive temptress. She is lovely beyond mortal comprehension with a soothing, melodic enchantment that captures my heart and possesses my mind. But, alas like any passionate woman she occasionally erupts with a fury that rocks and batters even the strongest among us only to quickly calm and once again cast her paralyzing spell over us mere mortals.


My mistress is the Mississippi River, and Shelley concedes that she must share my passion.

No comments: